This policy describes how we collect, use, and share your Personal Information when you visit our website or perform a transaction.
At Palmer Construction, we adhere to all state-level, federal, and international online privacy laws applicable to our industry.
We may also update this policy in the future for operational, legal, and other reasons.
Data We Collect
We collect your Personal Information to provide you with our products/services and also to recommend other products we believe you might find useful. To that end, we collect your:
- Device Information (including browser, IP address, time zone, and cookies)
- Order Information (including your name, address, payment information, email address, and phone number)
Note: Cookies are bits of information extracted from the websites you visit and stored on your hard drive. You may disable cookies, but this may result in a less than optimal website experience.
How We Use Your Data
Our primary purpose in collecting data is to provide you with our products or services. Other ways in which we may use your Personal Information include:
- Communicating with you
- Screening orders for risk or fraud
- Providing information or advertising related to our products or services
- Improving and optimizing our website and general business practices
We may also inform you of how we use your data before or at the time of collecting information.
Sharing Your Data
We will never share your data unless it is necessary to fulfill your order or when legally required. We may also share your data with relevant experts to understand your preferences and optimize the user experience.
We will withhold your data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes mentioned above or as required by law.
You can always request access to the existence and use of your Personal Information. We will disclose the information unless there are legal, security, or commercial proprietary restrictions.
You can always reach us for complaints, suggestions, or learning more about our privacy practices at firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS Opt-In and Opt-Out Policy
1. SMS Opt-In
When you provide your mobile phone number and opt in to receive SMS communications from us, you agree to receive text messages related to:
– Transactional information: Updates and alerts regarding your account, orders, transactions, and services.
– Promotional content: Special offers, promotions, discounts, and information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
2. Opting In
To opt in to receive SMS communications, you can:
– Provide your mobile phone number and consent during the account registration process.
– Opt in through our website’s communication preferences settings.
3. SMS Opt-Out (Unsubscribe)
You can opt out of receiving SMS communications from us at any time. To opt out:
– Contact our Customer Support to request an opt-out.
4. Effects of Opting Out
Upon opting out, you will no longer receive promotional SMS communications from us, but you may still receive transactional SMS messages related to your account and services. Opting out of SMS communications does not affect other forms of communication, such as email or phone calls, as per your communication preferences.
5. Data Charges
Standard messaging and data rates may apply for SMS communications. These charges are the responsibility of the subscriber and are determined by your mobile carrier.
6. Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify or update this SMS Opt-In and Opt-Out Policy at any time. Any changes will be posted on our website and communicated through SMS, if applicable. It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically to stay informed about how we collect, use, and disclose information related to SMS communications.
7. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns about our SMS Opt-In and Opt-Out Policy or your communication preferences, please contact us at: